Nathaniel Cadwell has over fourteen years of consulting experience in: software development, agile enablement, and change management. Over the course of his career, he has helped organizations achieve dramatic improvement in their software delivery. In his current role, Nathaniel is an agile coach helping individuals, teams, and organizations on their path to agility.
Nathaniel’s experience spans from large multi-team engagements with Fortune 50 enterprises to small start-up companies. He has worked with clients in industry, not for profit, and government sectors.
Nathaniel is an alumni organizer of the largest community organized agile conference in the DC area: AgileDC. In 2012 he was interviewed on Federal Tech Talk (Federal News Radio 1500 AM), and he is a regular speaker at conferences and user groups. He has presented, or co-presented, sessions at multiple venues including: the Agile Leadership Network (DC Chapter), Agile 2011, Agile Eastern Europe, Agile India, Agile Brazil, and Agile PDX. He is passionate about facilitation, and is a Certified Professional Facilitator (International Association of Facilitators).
- Show Notes: http://MeetingTipsRadio.com/NathanielCadwell
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nathaniel-cadwell/38/98a/723
- Training: Click Here for Facilitation Training Calendar!
- Free Tools: Click Here for Free Download!:
- Innovation Games: http://innovationgames.com
- Game Storming: http://www.gogamestorm.com
- Agile Software Development:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_software_development