Catherine Tornbom is currently the president of Interfuse Associates. She is a mentor and trainer as part of the ToP Trainers Network. She has been a long time participant in IAF conferences and workshops. She has also worked as a teacher for the Association of Ennegram Teachers. In this episode Catherine shares stories, tips, and advice on she uses her facilitation skills to help organizations and executives with conflict resolution. Catherine also shares insights into time travel, and virtual facilitation.
- Show Notes: http://MeetingTipsRadio.com/CatherineTornbom
- Website: http://www.InterfuseAssociates.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/catherine-tornbom/0/2b/312
- eMaill: Catherine@interfuseassociates.com
- Phone: 520-289-7117
- Training: Click Here for Facilitation Training Calendar!
- Free Tools: Click Here for Free Download!