Nadine Bell is the president of Prismatic Solutions. She specializes in facilitating communication, engagement, and results. Her services include identifying and maximizing individual and organizational strengths, design and facilitation of strategic and action planning, design and facilitation of meetings and retreats and she trains leaders who are effective in their chosen fields to plan and deliver effective meetings. Nadine is a founding member and past chair of the International Association of Facilitators. She is a founding member and past chair of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF). Nadine is also the only facilitator in the world who holds each of the following credentials: Certified Master Facilitator (CMF) from the International Institute for Facilitation, Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF) from the International Association of Facilitators, and Certified ToP Facilitator from the Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA).
- Show Notes: http://MeetingTipsRadio.com/NadineBell
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: 972-404-1333
- Training: Click Here for Facilitation Training Calendar!
- Sticky Wall: http://www.mntop.us/stickywall.html
- Sample ORID Questions: Click Here for Free Download!
- Best Practices for Successful Meetings: Click Here for Free Download!
- Free Tools: Click Here for Free Download!