Mirja Hanson is a well-known author and pioneer in the field of meeting facilitation. She has been a trainer for the Institute of Cultural Affairs for the past 39 years. She is also a founding member and past chair of the International Association of Facilitators. She is known for creating collaborative tools like the WAVE Trend Analysis and is an accomplished author. Her book, Clues to Achieving Consensus: A Leader’s Guide to Navigating Collaborative Problem Solving; is not only a popular book for meeting facilitators but it is A step-by-step guide to effective action in school districts, agencies, companies, organizations, and communities by using consensus decision-making. The book is based on her work and the advice of experienced public and private leaders and participants who have used consensus approaches to solve problems in past decades. Mirja is currently a Senior Consultant for Millennia Consulting, LLC, and Principal and CEO MP Hanson Associates, Inc. She also serves as Honorary Consul General for Japan at Minneapolis through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.
- Show Notes: http://MeetingTipsRadio.com/MirjaHanson
- Website: http://www.consultmillennia.com
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mirja-p-hanson/2/a55/96
- Mirja’s Book: Clues to Achieving Consensus: A Leader’s Guide to Navigating Collaborative Problem Solving
- Training: Click Here for Facilitation Training Calendar!
- ASSWOT Situation Assessment Tool: Click Here for Free Download!
- Wave Trend Analysis Tool: Click Here for Free Download!